The IPWEA International Public Works Conference is the largest public works Conference held in Australia and is only held once in every two years. Choose from four concurrent streams, with over 100 papers, plus five plenary sessions with expert keynote speakers.
The benefits received from attending this important Conference include:
- Networking with your peers
- Discuss the latest trends
- Build professional bridges to the future
- Get the latest word on emerging issues
- Put professional challenges in perspective
- Take home the best of ideas and innovations
- Gain continuing education specific to public works
- Learn about the latest technological advances
- Network with international public works professionals
- Visit the comprehensive exhibition of new products and services
- Meet consultants and private-sector representatives from all areas of public works
Who Should Attend
- Public Works Managers
- Technical Staff
- Works Officers
- State Government Departments
- Trades Groups
- Consulting Engineers
Having attended many of IPWEA’s international conferences in the past, I can’t recommend the International Public Works Conference enough. It’s the biggest Asset Management and Public Works event in Australasia, and the high-quality program, and fantastic line up of speakers is one not to be missed. Even better it’s in my home State.
Come to Adelaide for IPWC May 1-5 and take some time out before or after the conference to enjoy our beautiful City and world class wine regions. For those of you who live in SA, this event won’t be back for another 14 years so don’t miss the opportunity to expand your network beyond our State and like I have, develop life-long industry friendships and new career connections.
It’s also a special opportunity for young people who can only attend this world class event when it’s in their home state.
Paul Di Iulio