Several accommodation properties are in close proximity to the Conference Venue.
An accommodation block has been made at a number of local hotels within walking distance of the Adelaide Convention Centre. Please see below the list of hotels and bookings can be made via the registration form, once registration is open.
Alternative accommodation options can be viewed here and booked through our local Conference agent, Phil Hoffmann Travel.
Hotel Room Only @ $220 per night
Queen Room and Express Start Breakfast @ $169 per night
ACCOMMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIDIONS
- The accommodation rates quoted include GST and are subject to availability at time of booking. Rates may increase without notice due to changes in government charges, taxes or levies. The deadline for accommodation bookings through East Coast Conferences is 17th September 2021.
- Full prepayment of accommodation is required to secure your booking.
- Block bookings have been made at the above properties and will be confirmed on a first-in basis. Bookings have been made for the Conference dates only (Checking in on Sunday 31st October and Checking out on Thursday 4th November 2021). Accommodation can be organised outside these dates on a by-request basis only, and room rates may vary outside these dates. All accommodation bookings are subject to availability.
- To book, complete the Registration Form (online or hard copy) and the Conference Managers will forward your reservation and deposit/full pre-payment to the hotel.
- Any change to a reservation must initially be notified to the Conference Managers and not directly to the hotel. Please note, any changes must be made to the Conference Managers by Friday 17th September 2021. After this date, please liaise directly with the hotel for any changes to your booking. Cancellations must be made in writing (fees may apply).
- Please indicate on your registration form or notify the Conference Managers in writing if you will arrive at your hotel after 6pm. Failure to notify of a late arrival may mean that your room will be released, and deposit forfeited.
- Hotel check-in time is 2pm for both properties. If you are to arrive before this time it is probable that you will not be able to gain access to your room. To guarantee a room to be available for an early arrival you will need to pre-book your room for the previous night. If required, please indicate on your registration form. (You will be charged by the hotel for the additional night).
- Any accommodation cancellations will be subject to the hotel’s accommodation cancellation fees.